#UNOOSKA "UNO OF SHOWING IT CALL" #CALLUNO #TRUNO "THE TRUE UNO IS CALLED UNO"


Dec 1, 2011

Benefit from miss Understanding


Last week, as usual my activity on Saturday had going to MMS (Machiko Manga School). and my draw art hasn't finished so I started to again the coloring.

                                      *GUMIHO*

 few minutes later one of Mrs. Machiko assistant come to me and said that my drawing has been published in Japan's Fair, so I must writing some word on Happy New Year card to them who see the work art. 
Here's what I have post to them in the HPNY card, "thanks for your support and hope that soon I'll give you more my work at. If you want to see my collection, check out my #officialblog" . And also like others who draw some character on there, me either ( I draw CALLUNO on there)
and all I said the truth is my opus hasn't never been sent to published at Japan, but they think is mine. Confused but Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment