#UNOOSKA "UNO OF SHOWING IT CALL" #CALLUNO #TRUNO "THE TRUE UNO IS CALLED UNO"


Dec 5, 2011

LITTLE THINK PRESSURE



     Not doing anything like goes to campus, work, etc maybe fun, you can sleep all day long and do something you want without deadline. But did you know it makes you become a Zombie? like I said before, and that was happen with me now.
     I woke up not early in the morning, wasting time with watching TV (K-drama, etc.), eat what I want to eat, just. . . just what I want. And now it almost 3 months since I never go to work again to do that a lots of thing. And I felt to kinda bored to be here.
     Like an idiot who just sitting on the chair and looking at people on the street without do anything that who can makes him useful as human being. Can you imagine how if I being like that?
     Sounds great when the first time I undergo that life, but now I realized that was wrong! Not completely wrong, but. . . Uhmmm I just need more power to reach that day, on that time and that moment.
      I knew that I must learnt piece of real life day by day and really need a big patience to reach that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment