#UNOOSKA "UNO OF SHOWING IT CALL" #CALLUNO #TRUNO "THE TRUE UNO IS CALLED UNO"


Dec 11, 2011

Let's Draw Manga!! ( Level One second part )


Maybe fun cause I take this pic with my little cut drawing, the truly from this picture is has a three part from top to bottom ( soon I'll show it to you ) . 

                                      *girl missing the boys*

                                       *boys missing the girl*
                                      ^^Level 1 #4^^ 

If that I created in Machiko's place, so for the new one I do on my room ( I called that : Oska's Roomy ). let's see :D



                                      *tohru kouno*


                                               *L*
Yuup! of course you already know the character of each pic that I show it. But, the top is my original drawing that have I success for it LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment